Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not
Your purchase is guaranteed against defects in material of manufacturing workmanship for faults under normal conditions for a certain period of time from the date of purchase. Our express warranty is in additional to the specific rights granted by Victorian and Federal laws. This express warranty does not exclude, restrict or modify any of your statutory rights or remedies. The warranty terms are accepted by the consumer upon order of goods either through our website, distributors or through a direct sale.
A standard two (2) year structural warranty is offered on all our lighting products.
The warranty claim will be deemed void or will not cover the following:
- The products are contaminated or altered by a third party without prior written consent from Ross Gardam™
- If the goods are not used as intended or if Care and Maintenance guide is not adhered to.
- Each lighting product has a sticker attached showing the maximum wattage globe to be used in each fitting. The warranty will be voided if maximum wattages are not adhered to.
- Product not installed by qualified person.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear, accident, negligence, alteration or misuse.
- Any costs associated with servicing product.
All lighting is for indoor use and must adhere to installation requirements as specified in Product Instructions.
Ross Gardam™ will not be liable for any claims caused directly or indirectly by any event or matter beyond its control, including incidental, consequential or contingent damages suffered as a result of the use or assembly of the furniture or a breach of this warranty either written or implied.
Ross Gardam™ will provide repair and make available parts or items free of charge at our discretion.
Ross Gardam™ must first be notified of a potential warranty claim in writing and then agree to acceptance prior to any goods been sent. Please note you will need to supply proof or purchase and it is the consumer’s responsibility to cover any cost of delivery of goods back to Ross Gardam™. However, keep your delivery receipt as we will reimburse the cost of shipping if a fault is found with the product.
334 Victoria St
Victoria, Australia 3056